Friday, January 11, 2008

Welcome to my BLOG!!!

hmmm... well i am alyssa and this is my blog for english. so just a little bit about me. i am a freshmen here at BYU. i dont actually have a major because i am just here doing prereques for dental hygiene school. i love to run, sing, dance, laugh, eat, and just have a great random time. so i am excited to see how this semester turns out and cant wait to meet all of you.
peace, <3, and recycle!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don’t meet many people interested in the dental hygiene field. What attracted you in the first place? I’m going to guess it was the prestige and buckets of money.

Hubble said...

That's awesome about the dental hygiene field and stuff like that, but my question for you has to deal with running. Why do you love running? Now I love sports and am up for doing pyshical things and anything like that, but running is definitely something that I dislike.

Anonymous said...

today I even put my extra paper in the recycling bin, so yes... Chalk one up for me.

Anonymous said...

Hey. You seem pretty amazing especially if you like to run. I hate it, but i admire all those who are willing to spend time doing it. ;)

Chelsea said...

Well it sounds like you are having a great year so far! That will be really fun and rewarding to go into the field of dental hygiene!