
k so pretty much yesterday was valentine's day and seeing as i definately do not have a "man" of my own i didnt have a valentine. so instead i hung out with some girl friends. it turned out to be a pretty good day full of MOVIES and LOST.
so all i really have to say is that step up 2 was great, not as good as the first of course because channing tatum was hardly in it. but it was still good and had a pretty sexy rain dance at the end. so thanks to that movie i am totally craving dancing and i am going this weekend... you are all invited to join me.
after that movie we came back and had our weekly "lost" party with some random dish. last night it was strawberry cream pie. p.s. i dont even know why i watch "lost" because i always end up just a little bit more confused then the week before. but aw well, good times.
then we all went back to the theatres to watch August Rush. i went thinking that i was going to fall asleep, but i was surprised. I FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT MOVIE!!!!!! i highly recommend it to everybody. and if you dont like it then i will be in complete shock/be dissapointed. i cant stress enough how much i loved that movie. i am still so happy from it....so if you plan on seeing it let me know because i am so there!
3 comments:
I have seen August Rush twice already, and I think that it is the greatest movie ever. The music in it is amazing, and I also recommend it for everyone.
I actually haven't seen August Rush yet, but I'm planning on doing it soon. Just as soon as I finish the loads of homework I have.
I went and saw August Rush yesterday and I also went in thinking it would be kind of cutesy, but I too loved the movie. I couldn't believe how good it was. I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Post a Comment