Friday, February 8, 2008

Hey, when you're hungry you're hungry

O man!!! can i just say that i really want a hamburger right now. It's kinda humorous that you do not ever really realize how hungry you are until somebody starts talking about food. Take for instance, right now. i had no clue that i was hungry until Mrs. Larsen put up the projection of a "hamburger paragraph". haha i know it sounds crazy that a piece of paper or the idea of forming "the perfect paragraph" could make me hungry, but i think it was the picture of the smiling hamburger that got me. To be totally honest though anything meaty sounds good right now, like a fatty carne asada burrito or a slab of ribs.
my question from this is what is it that makes us have certain cravings at certain times? why do i want meat right now instead of ice cream or cake? i wonder if my body just knows what different nutrients it needs to function or if it really is just some type of psychological or availability type of reaction.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That happens to me all the time! Certain things can always trigger a wierd craving or hunger.

Love ta Eat said...

Hey next time you are craving meat, let's go to Tucano's!! I've never been but from what I hear, it's amazing!! And I was having the same ting happen. It was pretty funny though to watch Sis. Larson look for your blog that she wanted to share...and she couldn't find it because you had just posted this one haha. Nice one. Love using class time to the fullest : )

Anonymous said...

I think its hilarious that our class discussion set off your hunger. it happens to me all the time.

Chelsea said...

That is so funny that you got hungry when Mrs. Larson put the hamburger up on the projector because i did too. It made me so hungry! I went and ate right when the class ended!

Adam said...

I am pretty much hungry all the time. One day after class I had an urge to eat chips and salsa, so I went to the creamery and bought some. It was really good.